Which member of your bias group (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Has the most solo stans?

Solo stans are not a bad thing as long as they aren't mean to the other members of the group imo but anyway

For Stray Kids definitely Hyunjin Felix and Bangchan would have a lot of solo stans. Out of those 3 probably Hyunjin or Bangchan has the most
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
For Victon I would guess Seungsik or Seungwoo??
For Vixx, probably Ravi cause he has quite an established solo career
For Oneus I would guess Leedo??
For Cherry Bullet, I want to guess Bora because of her appearances on GP999
For Kep1er, there are a lot of Bahiyyih and Yujin solo stans
For SHINee, Taemin solo stans are common
For Stray Kids, Hyunjin and Felix, like you said
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In SuperM it’s probably Baekhyun, though there were those who dropped him when he ate dinner with SuperM :pepesmug:
But still probably him
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For Victon I would guess Seungsik or Seungwoo??
For Vixx, probably Ravi cause he has quite an established solo career
For Oneus I would guess Leedo??
For Cherry Bullet, I want to guess Bora because of her appearances on GP999
For Kep1er, there are a lot of Bahiyyih and Yujin solo stans
For SHINee, Taemin solo stans are common
For Stray Kids, Hyunjin and Felix, like you said
Tbh for Victon I'd say hanse since a lot of people know him bc of his personality fashion sense ideals etc but Seungwoo and Byungchan are also possible. Seungwoo bc X1 and Byungchan bc he's a pretty popular idol actor for drama fans
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh for Victon I'd say hanse since a lot of people know him bc of his personality fashion sense ideals etc but Seungwoo and Byungchan are also possible. Seungwoo bc X1 and Byungchan bc he's a pretty popular idol actor for drama fans
Yeah I was thinking Seungwoo mostly because of X1 and his solo activities
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Exo: Baekhyun prob
NCT Dream: no clue, Mark or Haechan bc of 127?:haylul: I'm lowkey a solo stan for them two in 127 so:sicatape:
wait actually in ridin' era a bunch of people who don't stan dream noticed his visuals bc of his blue hair so idk if that made jaemin solo stans :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
♡EVERGLOW: Mia
♥Loona: I’d say Chuu and Heejin
♡IDLE: There was a lot of Soojin ss when she was in the group, but now I’d say Yuqi
♥ENHA-Heeseung & Niki by a long run
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul and Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
In SuperM it’s probably Baekhyun, though there were those who dropped him when he ate dinner with SuperM :pepesmug:
But still probably him
he ate dinner with the groups he is in and ppl dropped him.....

ay ay ay
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BTS: Jimin, Tae and Jungkook have tons of solo stans, maybe Tae has the most.
Seventeen: I don’t know tbh, I haven’t seen many solo stans for them… Maybe Vernon? Although Jun and Minghao are also really well known in China :dubuthink:
Ateez: San definitely
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Probably H. Kai bc Bahiyyih, but idk for sure lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
SNSD-Taeyeon
Red Velvet: Maybe Irene??? but i dont think any of them have solo stans to much.... so N/A
Aespa: Karina
TWICE: maybe Nayeon or Sana
Blackpink: Jennie or Lisa
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Im thinking VIVIZ probably doesnt/shdnt hv any solo stans cos the relief of re-debuting might override solo-standom, but for me SinB is my bias in VIVIZ so i might be wrong abt there being no solo stans in VIVIZ. For my other grps, its too much work/effort to keep up with every member so idc/idk who might hv most solo stans. Frex Everglow might hv more wishing one member dint receive all the most solo parts/dance parts, so opposite of solo stans? Idk, i cant quite tell difference solo stan/bias/akgae, so i just ignore solo stan definition/discussion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I've ever met an A.C.E solo stan :susPepe: perhaps Jun or Chan?
I guess I'm kind of a Chan solo stan bc I stan UNB but not A.C.E though I tried :sicatape:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili and Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread