- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I'm nostalgic right now, missing some of the old days MMO's I've played a lot.
3 come to mind, being Grand Fantasia, Dragonica and TERA.
I think all three are still somehwhat active but only a shadow of what they once were, I've been really missing playing MMO's a lot the last 1-2 years tho, hopefully there'll be one in the future that might get my interest.
3 come to mind, being Grand Fantasia, Dragonica and TERA.
I think all three are still somehwhat active but only a shadow of what they once were, I've been really missing playing MMO's a lot the last 1-2 years tho, hopefully there'll be one in the future that might get my interest.