Interview "Which of your bandmates would help you bury a body?" (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
This is, quite possibly, one of the most CHAOTIC English Monsta X interviews in existence.
Watch it, even if you don't stan, you won't regret it!


Idk what is up with UK interviews and the boys just going wild, but hey, I'll take it!
:icgyu:​
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
They’re so chaotic during their abroad interviews and I love it
:sj_weary:
There’s not enough Monbebes on this site to appreciate them
:pepecry2:
Still dead over the content we've gotten. I need to make a post about the UK GQ interview, that was gold.:taemsip:


Everytime I watch Monsta X I remember that one clip of them "remembering" their "past lives" and I get sad.
I don't even stan.
Oof, old school and yeah. You should stan, it's worth it. :taesquish:

I love this so much. Poor Hyungwon getting roasted while he isn't there :jenniesmug:
I'm sure zombie-won will get his revenge in the US at some point. :rosesmug:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Still dead over the content we've gotten. I need to make a post about the UK GQ interview, that was gold.:taemsip:



Oof, old school and yeah. You should stan, it's worth it. :taesquish:


I'm sure zombie-won will get his revenge in the US at some point. :rosesmug:
OMG the UK GQ interview
:sj_weary:
I love and respect them even more after that, I love it when Monsta X is unapologetically themselves, especially Changkyun, mans went off during that interview
:sanapray:
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
The UK always asking the important questions :rosesmug:
True facts.
OMG the UK GQ interview
:sj_weary:
I love and respect them even more after that, I love it when Monsta X is unapologetically themselves, especially Changkyun, mans went off during that interview
:sanapray:
Any interview that includes fetish wear, denouncing toxic masculinity and shirking gender norms, and Changkyun talking about his dick is my kind of interview. :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: noir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread