- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Thank you so muchI also loved the 2nd one :)
Thx 🙏The second one. it's lovely!
Merci RevBoth are fab, but I like the second one more. Great job Mairi![]()
Thank you!!! I am hesitating to colour the yellow in the flowers and the green in the middle of leavesthe second one is sooooo pretty !!! i've never seen anyone use watercolor only on the lines but it looks amazing <333
it's up to you of course but i think it would add some extra depth which is always nice <3Thank you!!! I am hesitating to colour the yellow in the flowers and the green in the middle of leaves![]()
Will try thenit's up to you of course but i think it would add some extra depth which is always nice <3
second one..............
I see!!The second one![]()