which RV title track do u like??? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Velvet: Bad Boy
Red: Dumb Dumb
Mix: Peek-a-Boo

Those happen to be my three favorite titles from Red Velvet anyway, so :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Skinnny
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
most or all are likeable.
My favorites currently are
"Automatic". (This is often compared to LADIES' CODE "Galaxy".

So I first found it while searching for LADIES' CODE related information. While these songs seem to have something in common,
they have their own value and more. I like them independently.
"Ice Cream Cake" I like style, petrol station dance, ice cream cakes etc.
"Bad Boy" music, etc. And these snowy glaciers remind me of roads on snow planet Hoth (for example in video game Star Wars: The Old Republic)
Also "RBB", I recommend to check that
for additional experience.
And "Be natural" choreo is recommended to review too.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread