- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I had actually answered Jedi Master and still got redI was trying really hard for it to not be red, I think I got it cause I said I wanted to be a Jedi Temple Guard
Ooh finally someone other than red/yellowI know I'm a bit late but I got green. I was trying to go for purple but sadly no avail.![]()
Lmao, guess I'm a jedi consular. I reflect on the mysteries of the force and fight the dark side at its heart. That makes no sense to me but I'll just go with it.Ooh finally someone other than red/yellow![]()
Yeah I have no idea what that meansLmao, guess I'm a jedi consular. I reflect on the mysteries of the force and fight the dark side at its heart. That makes no sense to me but I'll just go with it.
ayyyy, guess I'm a blonde white dude nowYeah I have no idea what that means
But Luke had a green lightsaber in ROTJ so ayy![]()
What everyone wants to be born as amiriteayyyy, guess I'm a blonde white dude now![]()
frrrr, its the most op character in the game. You get free upgrades, all the girls want you, and nobody says no to you.What everyone wants to be born as amirite![]()
Don't we all, you got male, white and first world privileges all at oncefrrrr, its the most op character in the game. You get free upgrades, all the girls want you, and nobody says no to you.how i wish for that life
I could run for any government office I want and best of all I.C.E isn't on my back (even though i was born here)Don't we all, you got male, white and first world privileges all at once![]()
Ofc, where else would such a fine specimen be born, I.C.E needn't look twiceI could run for any government office I want and best of all I.C.E isn't on my back (even though i was born here)![]()
haha, TWICE, I.C.E I (don't) fancy you. Although you make me feel special I don't likey it very much.:wonugl:Ofc, where else would such a fine specimen be born, I.C.E needn't look twice![]()
Ayy I didn't know Jedis had such amazing pun powershaha, TWICE, I.C.E I (don't) fancy you. Although you make me feel special I don't likey it very much.:wonugl:
likeAyy I didn't know Jedis had such amazing pun powers
Well people will def only say yes or yes to you![]()
Yass so cheer up baby coz you a blonde white dude, you're gonna be a starlike
ooh ah, that was a good one dude. You must be a heart shaker because I feel like i'm Going Crazy
okay so i don't really know how to respond to that one so what band's next?Yass so cheer up baby coz you a blonde white dude, you're gonna be a star![]()
Oh Idk it was going so well thookay so i don't really know how to respond to that one so what band's next?![]()
ah wait, you know. how about a Knock Knock joke?Oh Idk it was going so well tho![]()