Which Star Wars Lightsaber colour are you? (Detailed af edition) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Someone should get red so I can know I'm not alone in this world :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I was trying really hard for it to not be red, I think I got it cause I said I wanted to be a Jedi Temple Guard
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was trying really hard for it to not be red, I think I got it cause I said I wanted to be a Jedi Temple Guard
I had actually answered Jedi Master and still got red :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know I'm a bit late but I got green. I was trying to go for purple but sadly no avail. :yolk:
Ooh finally someone other than red/yellow :nakypog:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao, guess I'm a jedi consular. I reflect on the mysteries of the force and fight the dark side at its heart. That makes no sense to me but I'll just go with it.
Yeah I have no idea what that means :lisalaugh:
But Luke had a green lightsaber in ROTJ so ayy :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
frrrr, its the most op character in the game. You get free upgrades, all the girls want you, and nobody says no to you.:kijoongstare: how i wish for that life
Don't we all, you got male, white and first world privileges all at once :taesip:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I could run for any government office I want and best of all I.C.E isn't on my back (even though i was born here) :yolk:
Ofc, where else would such a fine specimen be born, I.C.E needn't look twice :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Basurafire and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
haha, TWICE, I.C.E I (don't) fancy you. Although you make me feel special I don't likey it very much.:wonugl:
Ayy I didn't know Jedis had such amazing pun powers :lisalaugh:
Well people will def only say yes or yes to you :taesip:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Basurafire and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
like
ooh ah, that was a good one dude. You must be a heart shaker because I feel like i'm Going Crazy
Yass so cheer up baby coz you a blonde white dude, you're gonna be a star :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread