- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
She didn't even start using this site until recently though, haha. Maybe it's because her and I used to talk a lot on AKP? No clue.
She didn't even start using this site until recently though, haha. Maybe it's because her and I used to talk a lot on AKP? No clue.
I just noticed that you both are girls and share the same timezone as well. Is it your alt?
@Vikki and @RavenHikari on akp
I think it's because you guys had similar aesthetics (purple I think) and you both stan underrated bgs.
I have terrible memory. Maybe it's because your name is purple on here. I'm not even sure
Mine was black and white lol
No.I just noticed that you both are girls and share the same timezone as well. Is it your alt?
I used to be JungkooksWife before lol. You're not the first use who thought I was @Jungkook though. Someone else thought I was her as well when she wasn't as active. They thought I just changed my username and we were the same person. 🤣
maybe because we’re both relatively loud spammers? idk
@Minuteman & @Ozymandias recently for some reason; not similar at all- just thot that the frequent poster on forum games that I kept liking so as to continue the game was the same poster as the one who posted abt his drinking all the time(but only just recently after when minuteman was active again after being on hiatus.) eventually realized one didn't hv Noroc planet as their location (or some other reason like the username starting with different letters n I realized my mistake.)
I might hv confused them at first cos minuteman was on hiatus for awhile n became active mostly on forum games n I just assumed they were one n the same user for no reason other than I dint read the username properly n they din't post in same threads.
Lol I don't have enough Jennie and Sana in my aesthetic for us to be the same@Minuteman & @Ozymandias recently for some reason; not similar at all- just thot that the frequent poster on forum games that I kept liking so as to continue the game was the same poster as the one who posted abt his drinking all the time(but only just recently after when minuteman was active again after being on hiatus.) eventually realized one didn't hv Noroc planet as their location (or some other reason like the username starting with different letters n I realized my mistake.)
I might hv confused them at first cos minuteman was on hiatus for awhile n became active mostly on forum games n I just assumed they were one n the same user for no reason other than I dint read the username properly n they din't post in same threads.
OMG HOWWWWWWW???@Minuteman & @Ozymandias recently for some reason; not similar at all- just thot that the frequent poster on forum games that I kept liking so as to continue the game was the same poster as the one who posted abt his drinking all the time(but only just recently after when minuteman was active again after being on hiatus.) eventually realized one didn't hv Noroc planet as their location (or some other reason like the username starting with different letters n I realized my mistake.)
I might hv confused them at first cos minuteman was on hiatus for awhile n became active mostly on forum games n I just assumed they were one n the same user for no reason other than I dint read the username properly n they din't post in same threads.
and im so grateful for that.... i wouldnt handle a second @Ozymandias 😄Lol I don't have enough Jennie and Sana in my aesthetic for us to be the same
Hey you said I should only have Yeri and no one else, both sig and dpOMG HOWWWWWWW???
For awhile, i had the impression to talk to Senpai (before ozy
and im so grateful for that.... i wouldnt handle a second @Ozymandias 😄
Yeri tho......![]()
I'm ready for a change nowHey you said I should only have Yeri and no one else, both sig and dp![]()
You know how indecisive I am so it might be a bit before that happensI'm ready for a change now![]()