OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 4 February 2023 #1 Reactions: litc and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,487 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 5 February 2023 #2 nice , but no subs yet :( Reactions: OnlyCalB
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 5 February 2023 #3 OnlyCalB said: Click to expand... cal tri.be fan era? Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 6 February 2023 #4 litc said: cal tri.be fan era? Click to expand... Possibly. I'm anticipating the comeback so hopefully I enjoy it. Reactions: litc
litc said: cal tri.be fan era? Click to expand... Possibly. I'm anticipating the comeback so hopefully I enjoy it.