- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
It is normal that the Asian and the Western fandoms don't really get along... But there are some exeptions to this!
I would like to bring out Western and Chinese NCTzens!
The Chinese NCTzens literally subbed the WayV Happy camp episode for us! It was honestly so sweet and one of the most touching gestures I have seen made from people of the same fandom!
I would like to bring out Western and Chinese NCTzens!
The Chinese NCTzens literally subbed the WayV Happy camp episode for us! It was honestly so sweet and one of the most touching gestures I have seen made from people of the same fandom!