- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,812
- Reactions Received
- 6,362
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,392
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
Well, about that...How is he so smol yet thicc at the same time???
SOMEONE WRITE THAT FAN FIC NOW!!!Well, about that...
I....kinda wanna read that, too.SOMEONE WRITE THAT FAN FIC NOW!!!![]()
I haven't seen her yet today.
How is he so smol yet thicc at the same time???
He works out every day/night... Apparently he frequently drags Hoshi to the gym with him at insane times like 2am etc! He works out every day PERIOD. If he is busy during the day he goes during the night!Well, about that...
I was mowing the lawn!
I wonder which obsessive gym rat friend of his probably suggested that he choose working out...🤔He works out every day/night... Apparently he frequently drags Hoshi to the gym with him at insane times like 2am etc! He works out every day PERIOD. If he is busy during the day he goes during the night!
He said he started exercising because he was spending all his time working and needded a hobby or smth like that!
Woozi never does anything by halves... SVT and Mx are a dangerous combo...I wonder which obsessive gym rat friend of his probably suggested that he choose working out...🤔
You literally just described Woozi and Wonho there, lmfao.Woozi never does anything by halves...
A workaholic who doesn't see it as work combined with an exercise addiction... i stan a monster...
There is a reason Monsta X and SVT are so close...You literally just described Woozi and Wonho there, lmfao.
Indeed there is. I'm still mad Starship and Pledis haven't had them team up for a show or something, imagine how insane that'd be...fans would eat it up.There is a reason Monsta X and SVT are so close...
I mean these bishes ALREADY react to eachothers MVs and tell their fans to go and check out and love the other group! S.Coups literally told Carats to get along with Monbebe's!Indeed there is. I'm still mad Starship and Pledis haven't had them team up for a show or something, imagine how insane that'd be...fans would eat it up.
They visit each others' dorms, work out together, have group chats, call all the time, the fandoms know fan chants for both groups.....I mean these bishes ALREADY react to eachothers MVs and tell their fans to go and check out and love the other group! S.Coups literally told Carats to get along with Monbebe's!
I don't think there has ever existed 2 fandoms closer than Monbebes and Carats!
You are right... so very right... Give them variety show together...