Appreciation Who are your 2nd gen visuals? (1 Viewer)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Dara, Minho, Krystal, Tiffany,,,, also Hara for sure
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
For me, it was only all nine Girls' Generation members.

During that time, I was only into GG and while I tried to get into other girl groups like f(x) and so on, I did not.
I didn't hate other groups, I just decided to stick to one. Otherwise, it felt like I was "cheating" on them as a Sone.... ? Just kidding.

I guess I was more into the early cutesy, innocent, vibrant, happy music concepts that GG brought.
Then, when they matured in music and had songs like Run Devil Run, Hoot, Bad Girl, etc., I accepted and loved them.
They had such versatility and every comeback was an absolute visual surprise to me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread