- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Who Are Your Favorite Vocalists/Voices In Kpop?
I don't know anything about vocals. But I know those I like. Those that make me stand up and cheer!
Who are your favorite voices in kpop?
Share.
Me?
Gayoon (4MINUTE)
I think she's more into acting now. But her short solo career had me mesmerized.
Eunha (GFRIEND)
Eunha voice is magical. She should rule an island country with her Eunha vocal power. I will retire there.
Sana (TWICE)
There is no voice like Sana. Perhaps my all time favorite. I want her to voice all my animes. And sing all the songs. Her voice is heaven. Her parts in TWICE songs are my absolute favorite. No Sana No Life
Amber Liu (FX)
Maybe my other all time fav. I came to appreciate her voice late. But there's something so raw and beautiful about it. Unadorned and pretty.
I don't know anything about vocals. But I know those I like. Those that make me stand up and cheer!
Who are your favorite voices in kpop?
Share.
Me?
Gayoon (4MINUTE)
I think she's more into acting now. But her short solo career had me mesmerized.
Eunha (GFRIEND)
Eunha voice is magical. She should rule an island country with her Eunha vocal power. I will retire there.
Sana (TWICE)
There is no voice like Sana. Perhaps my all time favorite. I want her to voice all my animes. And sing all the songs. Her voice is heaven. Her parts in TWICE songs are my absolute favorite. No Sana No Life
Amber Liu (FX)
Maybe my other all time fav. I came to appreciate her voice late. But there's something so raw and beautiful about it. Unadorned and pretty.