Who are your top 8 groups? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I only have an official top 4 (the groups I stan):
1. Monsta X
2. Dreamcatcher
3. Pentagon
4. Ateez

Then I'd say it's:
5. Seventeen
6. CLC
7. Red Velvet
8. idk i can't choose between many groups lol
lol you've literally got your top 4 in your sig 😂
Also, Dreamcatcher are the only GG you stan? YAAS Queens! :queen:😂:pandalove:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  1. Block B
  2. Mamamoo
  3. EXO
  4. Brown Eyed Girls
  5. f(x)
  6. Monsta X
  7. iKON
  8. BTOB
Oh, perfect number actually, exactly the groups in my signature. Loona and EXID would round out my top 10.
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
1. SNSD
2. T-ARA
3. Girl's Day
4. Gfriend
5. Blackpink
6. Twice
7. fromis_9
8. Red Velvet
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No order for top 2 cause I just can't pick the best out of them!

1/2. 2PM/Twice
3. GOT7
4. EXID
5. Dreamcatcher
6. EXO
7. Stray Kids
8. Beast/Highlight

Edit: If we also count disbanded groups then my order would be:

1/2. 2PM/Twice
3. GOT7
4. 4Minute
5. Wonder Girls
6. EXID
7. Dreamcatcher
8. EXO
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol you've literally got your top 4 in your sig 😂
Also, Dreamcatcher are the only GG you stan? YAAS Queens! :queen:😂:pandalove:
Looool, yeah! I just noticed they're in order too 😂 Well, there goes any 'surprises' :pepecheer:

And yessss!! :queen::queen::queen: Queens of making me fall in love with them instantly. 😝 I like a lot of ggs though so I'm determined to stan (at least) 1 more gg this year! :pandacop:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Looool, yeah! I just noticed they're in order too 😂 Well, there goes any 'surprises' :pepecheer:

And yessss!! :queen::queen::queen: Queens of making me fall in love with them instantly. 😝 I like a lot of ggs though so I'm determined to stan (at least) 1 more gg this year! :pandacop:
Haha true!
Who are you looking to stan? What are your options? lol
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Haha true!
Who are you looking to stan? What are your options? lol
The groups I'm close to stanning right now are Fromis 9 and Everglow. I've also been considering (G)I-DLE, Loona, and CLC... For the first two though, I'm just mainly waiting for another comeback to see if I'll go ahead and stan them :llama_uwu:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
1. SNSD/RV
2. Apink
3. Gfriend
4. IZ * One
5. fx
6. Lovelyz
7. Bol 4

I had to move IZ up i have been spending a bunch of time on them.
That's a bunch of groups with pink as an official color 😁

Hm gugudan, fromis_9, dreamnote.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
The groups I'm close to stanning right now are Fromis 9 and Everglow. I've also been considering (G)I-DLE, Loona, and CLC... For the first two though, I'm just mainly waiting for another comeback to see if I'll go ahead and stan them :llama_uwu:
I see! Well I'm sure you'll enjoy the groups you stan! Although that's the whole point in stanning a group is so you can enjoy them lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread