Who else wants this Red Velvet subunit? (1 Viewer)

Should SM debut WenSeul as a subunit?


  • Total voters
    11

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


WenSeul :maheart:

​
Who else is hoping for SM to debut a Wendy x Seulgi subunit? :sanapray:

A subunit for these two talented vocalists would be absolute bliss to my ears and I already know that I would listen to their songs on repeat.



SM debuted a SNSD subunit that focused on the vocal line of Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun. So why couldn't they do the same for Wendy & Seulgi, and give them the chance to fully exercise their vocal ranges in songs that aren't suitable for the whole of Red Velvet?

Songs to strengthen my case on why this subunit would be a good thing to music.






 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I want to go back in time and actually buy the tickets to their Dallas show
:umjicry:
I'm sure that they'll be back in the US again for another tour!

I'll certainly see them again on their next tour.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yess :sj_weary: :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am still waiting for station season 2 on cd and station 0.
would u rebirth doll ect.
I still wonder why they do not do more duetes / solos in the concerts.
Thats a perfect place to do that kind of stuff.

Seulgi Irene would be interesting too.
As would other combinations.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I WANT IT
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It took about five and a half years for SM to debut TTS and CBX. RV are coming up to their fifth anniversary so maybe it’s not far away. I’d want it to happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika and yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I've loved Wendy and Seulgi since I randomly watched their Battle Trip on YT before I knew anything abt Red Velvet. I would love them as sub-unit.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I am still waiting for station season 2 on cd and station 0.
would u rebirth doll ect.
I still wonder why they do not do more duetes / solos in the concerts.
Thats a perfect place to do that kind of stuff.

Seulgi Irene would be interesting too.
As would other combinations.
Wendy had a solo stage during the Red Room tour. So it was a shame that they didn't do the same during the Redmare tour.

The girls having duet/solo stages at the concerts though would be amazing. Because I loved when SNSD did that in their early career. Though it would mean less songs from RV's amazing discography....

It took about five and a half years for SM to debut TTS and CBX. RV are coming up to their fifth anniversary so maybe it’s not far away. I’d want it to happen.
I shall continue praying :sanapray:

I've loved Wendy and Seulgi since I randomly watched their Battle Trip on YT before I knew anything abt Red Velvet. I would love them as sub-unit.
Wendy & Seulgi's trip to Austria was my favourite episodes on Battle Trip! Have you watched the Level Up series? You'll fall in love with RV even more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and dnb
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wendy had a solo stage during the Red Room tour. So it was a shame that they didn't do the same during the Redmare tour.
@BritishLuvie
sorry site is acting weird could not quote well it took several min and never did complete.


She did but it was a solo song from rookie.

i was specifically thinking along the lines of SNSD,s itnw concert ect. and we should get more music not less 22-23 group songs and 5 solos does not really add a lot of work on the girls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread