Who else wants this Red Velvet subunit? (2 Viewers)

Should SM debut WenSeul as a subunit?


  • Total voters
    11

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
@BritishLuvie
sorry site is acting weird could not quote well it took several min and never did complete.


She did but it was a solo song from rookie.

i was specifically thinking along the lines of SNSD,s itnw concert ect. and we should get more music not less 22-23 group songs and 5 solos does not really add a lot of work on the girls.
Did you see RV in the US? Because I saw RV in Yokohama and the Japanese setlist was different.

Imagine if Seulgi had a powerful performance like Yuri's 'If'


:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Did you see RV in the US? Because I saw RV in Yokohama and the Japanese setlist was different.

Imagine if Seulgi had a powerful performance like Yuri's 'If'


:sj_weary:
Yes, the us set list was basically the Korean set list with English versions of bb and rbb. I have never seen them do one of the Japanese songs while not on Japanese soil.
yep to yuri's if

some how it feels that the concert theme is restricting this a bit, but heck there are a ton of songs that would fit on one of those segments.
A
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Ill continue the thought, its sad that SM town fans get to see more rv duets and solos than the fans at their concerts.
I kept thinking about getting tickets to SMTown Live in Tokyo. But then decided that it would be a waste of money because I would only be there for RV and 3 members of SNSD....
And it's not as if SM dedicates a lot of time to their ggs at these events.

Yes, the us set list was basically the Korean set list with English versions of bb and rbb. I have never seen them do one of the Japanese songs while not on Japanese soil.
yep to yuri's if

some how it feels that the concert theme is restricting this a bit, but heck there are a ton of songs that would fit on one of those segments.
A
My biggest complaint about the Redmare tour was that there was no You Better Know!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I kept thinking about getting tickets to SMTown Live in Tokyo. But then decided that it would be a waste of money because I would only be there for RV and 3 members of SNSD....
And it's not as if SM dedicates a lot of time to their ggs at these events.



My biggest complaint about the Redmare tour was that there was no You Better Know!
but fx will be there too. :) and BoA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
True.

And f(x) will finally be Luna, Amber and Krystal!!! For years we've only got Luna & Amber :yolk:
I really thought Victoria might go to japan and thus get around what ever is in the way of K promotions for some of these Chinese artists.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I really thought Victoria might go to japan and thus get around what ever is in the way of K promotions for some of these Chinese artists.
Isn't that all resolved now?

And from the way that the other 3 have been speaking in recent interviews it sounds like they are the only ones who are trying to fulfill f(x) activities around the 10th Anniversary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Isn't that all resolved now?

And from the way that the other 3 have been speaking in recent interviews it sounds like they are the only ones who are trying to fulfill f(x) activities around the 10th Anniversary.
Lay has done nada with exo for like forever.
Cheng Xiao has not worked with WJSN for several cb.
I am actually surprised to see Kyulkyung in the IOI reunion talks.
it feels like anyone from mainland China who goes and really starts work in mainland China stops Korean activities full stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Lay has done nada with exo for like forever.
Cheng Xiao has not worked with WJSN for several cb.
I am actually surprised to see Kyulkyung in the IOI reunion talks.
it feels like anyone from mainland China who goes and really starts work in mainland China stops Korean activities full stop.
Kinda makes me glad tbh that SNSD, RV, Twice & Blackpink doesn't have Chinese members. (There is Tzuyu, but she's from Taiwan...)
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wendy & Seulgi's trip to Austria was my favourite episodes on Battle Trip! Have you watched the Level Up series? You'll fall in love with RV even more.
Not enuf time except for watching a random segment where Yeri n Seulgi were playing some game n Yeri pushed/touched Seulgi's boobs; I got clickbaited by an article somewhere n I tried to watch the whole series but my slow old phone n the eng sub site I dint keep record of season n episode or the website.

I'm planning to watch it all when I hv time, especially since I love Reve Festival Day 1; almost all of the songs.

(I love the video of Wendy when she was still in high school in Canada I think n she was singing in a school after class club, her voice is so beautiful.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Not enuf time except for watching a random segment where Yeri n Seulgi were playing some game n Yeri pushed/touched Seulgi's boobs; I got clickbaited by an article somewhere n I tried to watch the whole series but my slow old phone n the eng sub site I dint keep record of season n episode or the website.

I'm planning to watch it all when I hv time, especially since I love Reve Festival Day 1; almost all of the songs.

(I love the video of Wendy when she was still in high school in Canada I think n she was singing in a school after class club, her voice is so beautiful.)
OH GOD LOL!!! That happened during Level Up S1 in Thailand when the girls were competing for money to spend. Yeri was disqualified for that move against Seulgi lol

If you want to watch Level Up S1, S2, S3 etc. Then Revel Up subs is where you want to go. They translate most things that RV appear on, and also their IG lives.

(they are currently having issues with their host. But they should be back up and running soon and I'll let you know when they are)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yah I found the subs after I watched the snippets on YouTube. Thanks for the reminder of Revel Up subs website. (I'm kinda ocd tat after frex watching Battle Trip cuts on YT I had to find n watch the whole WenSeul 2 episodes quickly, also Level Up but just tat ep where they tried to earn/win money to spend in Thailand; it bugs me when I watched it first without knowing the context. N I love Seulgi forever for recreating the scene from Before Sunrise; hell for even knowing n watching it at all. I'm sorry the movie hadn't come out when I visited Europe in 1993/94 or I might hv tried to ride that train/ferris wheel/retrace some of the scenes. I loved that movie when I discovered it exists ard the 2000s.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread