Appreciation Who is the "genius" one in your favorite group? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there a member known for being particularly smart or genius at things?

I would say in SKZ it's Bangchan since the man is good at everything :pepeheart:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I have no clue in Everglow, maybe Sihyeon?🤔
I think Soyeon is a musical genius, the way she produces everything for IDLE and how well she does it:bigcatclap: As for ENHYPEN, definitely Jake. Man likes physics & maths, and has a habit of correcting bad grammar:lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Is there a member known for being particularly smart or genius at things?

I would say in SKZ it's Bangchan since the man is good at everything :pepeheart:
I knew this was your thread by the title before I clicked :haylul:

suho is very smart:pepeheart:

but I gotta shout out my block b bias kyung the smartest kpop idol with a 150+ iq! (Idr exactly but I think it is 154) and he’s from my fav 2nd gen group and top 5 groups, top 3 if we don’t count subunits:mork:

I love watching him on problematic men and trying to solve the riddles alongside, I got some of them faster than them and some I couldn’t get at all and he impressed me:taesquish:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BTS: RM
Seventeen: Wonwoo and The8 I think
Ateez: … Is it bad that I had such a hard time thinking of a member for this question?! :lisalaugh: My brain just went to stuff like this:
1646354894613.gif

Anyways, I think either Hongjoong or Jongho
 
Joined
23 February 2022
Messages
1,045
Reactions Received
1,967
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
yj's ♡bot
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
bts: namjoon is the smartest and jungkook is an all rounder
txt: taehyun is the smartest (i think?) and yeonjun is an all rounder
rv: idk about smarts but seulgi is definitely best rounded
twice: also hard to tell who's particularly smart but the all rounder is nayeon i think
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread