Who is the prettiest Gfriend member? (1 Viewer)

Who?

  • Sowon

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yerin

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Eunha

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yuju

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • SinB

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Umji

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Just because I love to hear opinions :sanapray: If you rank them too, appreciated.

Sowon, the leader with golden proportions

1587321503047.png


Jung dollrin (Imo she is prettiest when she looks girl next door rather than edgy)

1587321652212.png


Princess Eunha

1587322115015.png


The ending fairy of Gfriend, Yuju

1587322902816.png


World's prettiest SinB

1587322842724.png


Umji, the little girl who snapped

1587323126985.png
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't stan gfriend, but sowon and eunha always catch my eye when I watch their videos. Yuju was a runner up lmao
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Folks talk about mmm but i think Gfriend is a more accessible non standard kbeauty gg.
Each girl has distinct traits that may or may not be considered attractive to folks.
For example from the beginning I thought Umji was very pretty just still young and growing and thus spent some time defending her from those who called her plain or basic.
Yerin is pretty close to perfect girl next door.
Eunha is that adorable girl.
Sinb that attractive tom boy.
Yuju is that crazy music kid.
Sowon the tall elegant girl.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Folks talk about mmm but i think Gfriend is a more accessible non standard kbeauty gg.
Each girl has distinct traits that may or may not be considered attractive to folks.
For example from the beginning I thought Umji was very pretty just still young and growing and thus spent some time defending her from those who called her plain or basic.
Yerin is pretty close to perfect girl next door.
Eunha is that adorable girl.
Sinb that attractive tom boy.
Yuju is that crazy music kid.
Sowon the tall elegant girl.
I think Eunha kinda suits the beauty standard of Koreans. The whole small face, big eyes, nose with a high bridge and milky white skin thing. I suppose that is why she plays the center role in most of their MVs even if so many people say her acting is bland and she doesn't have good facial expressions. Who cares because people seem to pick at so many Korea's top visuals' facial expression (Naeun, Seolhyun, Suzy...)

Also I think having decent facial expressions doesn't solely mean biting your lips or giving killer glance. Gfriend concept has been innocent and sentimental for the most part so if they have same facial expressions as lets say ITZY it would look off.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think Eunha kinda suits the beauty standard of Koreans. The whole small face, big eyes, nose with a high bridge and milky white skin thing. I suppose that is why she plays the center role in most of their MVs even if so many people say her acting is bland and she doesn't have good facial expressions. Who cares because people seem to pick at so many Korea's top visuals' facial expression (Naeun, Seolhyun, Suzy...)

Also I think having decent facial expressions doesn't solely mean biting your lips or giving killer glance. Gfriend concept has been innocent and sentimental for the most part so if they have same facial expressions as lets say ITZY it would look off.
now if i had only ever made it long enough in a itzy song to know what they looked like for that comparison :)
You are right Eunha is closest to standard k beauty.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think everyone is beautiful. There is no clear winner here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread