Who Is Your Favorite Rookies Of 2019? (Male Version) (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn’t follow so many new groups so for male groups I really don’t have a fav :umjicry:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ateez idc if they debuted last year

I loved cix's mini album this year, every track was title track worthy imo
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Apparently I am their only fan on KPS:



Edit: Also





and of course

​
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I have been keeping an eye on TREI, very talented guys, but I wish we would get to see more of them :(

Ateez idc if they debuted last year
And yes!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Definitely CIX, VERIVERY and DONGKIZ but I also like most post-W1 debuts like AB6IX (though I haven't been able to connect with them well)

I mean have you all heard this groovy bop from main vocalist, main dancer, main fashionista, main everything Kim Jaehwan

 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread