WHO KEEP'S LISTENING TO SQUIDWARD NOSE?! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
For the memes :sj_weary:
part of me wants you to get the last fm scrobbler so that we all could see how many times you listen to that song erryday...
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I wanted his daughter to walk in on him listening to it, tbh.
I didn't have to worry about that because I didn't even need to keep the Spotify tap open.

(btw you can all now enjoy my The Lonely Island playlist)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Why would you do that to yourself when you could be streaming Bon Bon Chocolat instead?

I could stream the song without actually having to listen to it :llama_tea:

Oh my. Bon Bon Chocolat has snatched my wig! :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
ikr Bon Bon Chocolat is just 👌👌👌
I only looked them up out of curiosity after seeing them recommended as I didn't know anything about them before hand. And my god... The song is really good and addictive :sj_weary:

I am listening to them now btw :pepeheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I only looked them up out of curiosity after seeing them recommended as I didn't know anything about them before hand. And my god... The song is really good and addictive :sj_weary:

I am listening to them now btw :pepeheart:
Yes, it's so good!~ I'm addicted to it. My favorite debut of 2019 tbh.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

I started getting worried when the song would occasionally appear on my profile and I thought that it would expose me :pepeslippy:

Yes, it's so good!~ I'm addicted to it. My favorite debut of 2019 tbh.
I need to look at how they are doing on the charts. I swear if Korea is sleeping on them....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread