- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Non of the groups you like are there huhcute
Please respect the hottest men in Kpop@lalaloveloona has a pretty good collection too.
I really love this as well, although 5 boys
But the rest![]()
so i can't call it cute? well then it's uglyNon of the groups you like are there huh![]()
I don't see any TVXQ/JYJ member there so there is a flaw herePlease respect the hottest men in Kpop![]()
meanie. respect the queen that is Yodaso i can't call it cute? well then it's ugly![]()
Jaehyun and 4 extrasPlease respect the hottest men in Kpop![]()
Don't sass meso i can't call it cute? well then it's ugly![]()
I said "men" not "grandpas"I don't see any TVXQ/JYJ member there so there is a flaw here![]()
meanie. respect the queen that is Yoda
@lalaloveloona i tried to be nice but she didn't accept itDon't sass me![]()
I said "men" not "grandpas"![]()
@lalaloveloona i tried to be nice but she didn't accept it![]()
I'll get the ACE badge when I hit 100,000 posts@lalaloveloona i tried to be nice but she didn't accept it![]()