- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
NCT members (127 specifically) have by now MULTIPLE times mentioned a mysterious auntie who seems to have been around for over half a year now... She cooks for them and she cleans for them...
Is this like some kind of a new system put in place by SM to make sure all members are eating properly or some shiz? WHO IS THIS AUNTIE???? Because apparently she makes delicious food and makes sure they eat it.... I'm... I'm soft...
I mean stan NCT's Auntie, she seems great!
@mysteric @Xeulgi @Pigeon @SugaRush @JakeyWantsCakey @Izz @JJbaker @Queen @dokyeomon @DimashVirus @maruif @PetitBonheur @potato @Yolks @Vampire @chvnle @SeonghwaChangbin @Joo
Is this like some kind of a new system put in place by SM to make sure all members are eating properly or some shiz? WHO IS THIS AUNTIE???? Because apparently she makes delicious food and makes sure they eat it.... I'm... I'm soft...
I mean stan NCT's Auntie, she seems great!
@mysteric @Xeulgi @Pigeon @SugaRush @JakeyWantsCakey @Izz @JJbaker @Queen @dokyeomon @DimashVirus @maruif @PetitBonheur @potato @Yolks @Vampire @chvnle @SeonghwaChangbin @Joo