Who would win in a fight... (1 Viewer)

Who would win the fight, you or your bias?

  • I'd win the verbal fight, but lose the physical

  • I'd lose the verbal fight, but win the physical

  • I'd win both

  • I'd lose both

  • I could win, but I'd lose on purpose

  • Draw

  • I'd run away


Results are only viewable after voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would run
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

SEE HUGE GUY
FIGHT
KNOW SHES WEAK AS HELL
69943514_2427460290906335_8244611030898966528_n.jpg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread