- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
That looks close they average more senior though.Trying to mirror the participants in Queendom
Seventeen
BTOB
Highlight
Monsta X
N.Flying
VIXX
A little but apart from (G)I-dle and Bom then Queendom are in the same range of 2012-2015, it just doesn't really have a (G)I-dle in there that's new and getting attention.That looks close they average more senior though.
mmm and lovelyz are 2014 omg 2015 just aoa and bom are pre summer 2014.A little but apart from (G)I-dle and Bom then Queendom are in the same range of 2012-2015, it just doesn't really have a (G)I-dle in there that's new and getting attention.
I didn't have Infinite in mine I had Highlight to match Bom as the only direct match I could think was Zico and I don't think he'd fit but I did put a band in there as N.Flying was the closest I thought of to (G)I-dle since Rooftop did well but they are from 2015. Seventeen is 2014, Monsta X is 2015 and BTOB and VIXX are both 2012.mmm and lovelyz are 2014 omg 2015 just aoa and bom are pre summer 2014.
where vixx- 12
infinite -10
beast/highlight -9
totally cancel out bom aoa
I actually forgot about TXT they would of been perfect to match (G)I-dleA rookie edition with :
Ateez
The Boyz
TxT
Oneus
AB6IX
Golden Child
my bad i just put em in the list in my head ... probally cuz i watched the rocket punch idol room last night.. ...I didn't have Infinite in mine I had Highlight to match Bom as the only direct match I could think was Zico and I don't think he'd fit but I did put a band in there as N.Flying was the closest I thought of to (G)I-dle since Rooftop did well but they are from 2015. Seventeen is 2014, Monsta X is 2015 and BTOB and VIXX are both 2012.
Maybe Yonghwa from cn blue who is in the army now as a bom analog... he got a ton of hate for no real reason. Like the advanced degree was not his fault, and cnblue were monsters for a time.I didn't have Infinite in mine I had Highlight to match Bom as the only direct match I could think was Zico and I don't think he'd fit but I did put a band in there as N.Flying was the closest I thought of to (G)I-dle since Rooftop did well but they are from 2015. Seventeen is 2014, Monsta X is 2015 and BTOB and VIXX are both 2012.
If he went on there he'd probably go on there as CN Blue though since it's not like Bom who's on her ownMaybe Yonghwa from cn blue who is in the army now as a bom analog... he got a ton of hate for no real reason. Like the advanced degree was not his fault, and cnblue were monsters for a time.
But a chunk of cn blue is no more.... well i though 2 guys were gone guess its just the 1.If he went on there he'd probably go on there as CN Blue though since it's not like Bom who's on her own
Probably are as FT Islands sound doesn't fit for Korea and CN Blue lost the main member behind their sound which along with being involved in Burning Sun then i'd be shocked if either came back from it.But a chunk of cn blue is no more.... well i though 2 guys were gone guess its just the 1.
Fair point. but cn blue and ft island may both be dead as brands.