Who would you put on the male version of "Queendom" aka "Kingdom"? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
That looks close they average more senior though.
A little but apart from (G)I-dle and Bom then Queendom are in the same range of 2012-2015, it just doesn't really have a (G)I-dle in there that's new and getting attention.
 
Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My logic behind my choices is choosing groups that haven't reached into the GPs consciousness but are still somewhat popular (Oneus, Ateez, The Boys) or reached into the GPs consciousness but either fell out or didn't become as big as they could be among the GP. (Vixx, Infinite, Pentagon) Junsu for a soloist, and Astro for a group that's trended recently.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
A little but apart from (G)I-dle and Bom then Queendom are in the same range of 2012-2015, it just doesn't really have a (G)I-dle in there that's new and getting attention.
mmm and lovelyz are 2014 omg 2015 just aoa and bom are pre summer 2014.

where vixx- 12
infinite -10
beast/highlight -9
totally cancel out bom aoa and they are arguably more successful as groups than the girls are.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Vixx, Infinite and Teen Top come to my mind.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
mmm and lovelyz are 2014 omg 2015 just aoa and bom are pre summer 2014.

where vixx- 12
infinite -10
beast/highlight -9
totally cancel out bom aoa
I didn't have Infinite in mine I had Highlight to match Bom as the only direct match I could think was Zico and I don't think he'd fit but I did put a band in there as N.Flying was the closest I thought of to (G)I-dle since Rooftop did well but they are from 2015. Seventeen is 2014, Monsta X is 2015 and BTOB and VIXX are both 2012.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
A rookie edition with :
Ateez
The Boyz
TxT
Oneus
AB6IX
Golden Child
I actually forgot about TXT they would of been perfect to match (G)I-dle
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I didn't have Infinite in mine I had Highlight to match Bom as the only direct match I could think was Zico and I don't think he'd fit but I did put a band in there as N.Flying was the closest I thought of to (G)I-dle since Rooftop did well but they are from 2015. Seventeen is 2014, Monsta X is 2015 and BTOB and VIXX are both 2012.
my bad i just put em in the list in my head ... probally cuz i watched the rocket punch idol room last night.. ...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I didn't have Infinite in mine I had Highlight to match Bom as the only direct match I could think was Zico and I don't think he'd fit but I did put a band in there as N.Flying was the closest I thought of to (G)I-dle since Rooftop did well but they are from 2015. Seventeen is 2014, Monsta X is 2015 and BTOB and VIXX are both 2012.
Maybe Yonghwa from cn blue who is in the army now as a bom analog... he got a ton of hate for no real reason. Like the advanced degree was not his fault, and cnblue were monsters for a time.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Maybe Yonghwa from cn blue who is in the army now as a bom analog... he got a ton of hate for no real reason. Like the advanced degree was not his fault, and cnblue were monsters for a time.
If he went on there he'd probably go on there as CN Blue though since it's not like Bom who's on her own
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Myco

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
VIXX and Junsu would be cool, especially Junsu. I'm not sure if Mnet has guts for it though.

Another one they could add is NU'EST.

I wonder if it would be cool if they had band there like Day6?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Abeamus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If he went on there he'd probably go on there as CN Blue though since it's not like Bom who's on her own
But a chunk of cn blue is no more.... well i though 2 guys were gone guess its just the 1.
Fair point. but cn blue and ft island may both be dead as brands.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
But a chunk of cn blue is no more.... well i though 2 guys were gone guess its just the 1.
Fair point. but cn blue and ft island may both be dead as brands.
Probably are as FT Islands sound doesn't fit for Korea and CN Blue lost the main member behind their sound which along with being involved in Burning Sun then i'd be shocked if either came back from it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread