- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Daehwi is really cute!Daehwi! He's been one of my biases since Wanna One.
Bias bothDaehwi is really cute!But I must stay loyal to Youngmin. Daehwi won't be wrecking me today, and not by a mere mention of his name.
I- I'm being attacked-Bias both
![]()
![]()
ofc who could resist himMine is Youngmin as well![]()
Woong is the most adorable person I have ever laid my eyes on.Woong
It's kind of funny because I was coming in as an MxM Stan and I knew Daehwi and Woojin a little but Woong not at all. Then he stole my heart and later I found out I had seen him and liked him on Stray Kids survival show but didn't realize it was him