Who's your favorite vocalists? (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
And by that I don't mean who you think is the BEST vocalists. Just who's voice you like the most. Personally, I really like BTS Jin, Girl's Generation Taeyeon, Jo Yuri, Twice Jihyo, Seori and Loona Chuu's voice.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I have a lot, but right now I'm primarily focused on NCT Taeil/Doyoung/Jungwoo because of the upcoming comeback. I can't wait to hear what they come up with for this new album.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I have a lot, but right now I'm primarily focused on NCT Taeil/Doyoung/Jungwoo because of the upcoming comeback. I can't wait to hear what they come up with for this new album.
Are they coming back with a mini-album or a full album?
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Jongho from Ateez and Monday from Weeekly!
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
dokyeom my beloved <333

im not even saying that because im biased, i bias him because i love his voice so much. his vocals are so soothing and clean and he expresses the feel of the song so perfectly, its crazy that hes still thinks hes lacking and wants to become an even better singer when hes already the best in my eyes :reallysadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai and seoriverse

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Exo Chen, Shinee Jonghyun, NCT Taeil, BAP Daehyun. :maheart:
I decided only one per group but Onew, Baekhyun, Xiaojun, and Doyoung (NCT) are really good too.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
keeho... he sings in cursive
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
And even though he doesn't really get many lines, soul as well. His voice is just very nice to listen to.. The first time I heard it I was in shock.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Twice Jihyo
Exo trinity (chenbaekdo)
SHINee Onew
Jessica Jung
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
park bom, onew, boa
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread