- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
You may think I am rude but you just don't understand me!@JiYoo caught it first!!! He spread it to me!!!
You may think I am rude but you just don't understand me!@JiYoo caught it first!!! He spread it to me!!!
she never understands I feel your painYou may think I am rude but you just don't understand me!![]()
I can use that excuse too then! @kuroyuri start understanding me!You may think I am rude but you just don't understand me!![]()
you start understanding MEI can use that excuse too then! @kuroyuri start understanding me!
Thank you! Now I understand the term 'better half'.she never understands I feel your pain![]()
Thank you! Now I understand the term 'better half'.
A sane person can’t understand someone who should be locked upyou start understanding ME
I bet you sure do! I’m so much better than her it’s painfully obvious!Thank you! Now I understand the term 'better half'.
I bet you sure do! I’m so much better than her it’s painfully obvious!
Cry and accept the truth
Cry and accept the truth
People who think they are better than others are made of butter.I bet you sure do! I’m so much better than her it’s painfully obvious!
I don’t think I knowPeople who think they are better than others are made of butter.
Maybe you need to start looking for a new wife on tinder.
Maybe you need to start looking for a new wife on tinder.
You know nothing Jon Snow!I don’t think I know
I’m a Targaryen loserYou know nothing Jon Snow!
Cool, how much is a Dragon?I’m a Targaryen loser
More than you can afford and no one would sell it to you anywayCool, how much is a Dragon?