who's your kps family? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Okay, let's do something! Let's do a Dotae vs JiYoo contest! Whoever gets the highest votes, wins the best ship on kps. You up for it?
No I have school in two seconds
Gonna kick your ugly ass after it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
No I have school in two seconds
Gonna kick your ugly ass after it
@kuroyuri @goyo
You both up for a JiYoo vs Dotae contest when @Jimimis gets home from school to determine who is the best ship on KPS?
Have a great day at school ^-^
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
heck yes
I vote jiyoo

I'm at school too xD
If Dotae loses @Jimimis has to have a JiYoo video as her sig for at least a month and if JiYoo loses, I have to have a Dotae video as a sig for at least a month.
We'll make a thread about it and we'll do a poll and see who gets the most votes.
 
  • Angry
  • Love
Reactions: kuro and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
If Dotae loses @Jimimis has to have a JiYoo video as her sig for at least a month and if JiYoo loses, I have to have a Dotae video as a sig for at least a month.
We'll make a thread about it and we'll do a poll and see who gets the most votes.
Yeah no
@kps hates me too much to vote for Dotae this will be UNFAIR
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
No one hates you! We all love you!
It won't be unfair! Come on, if Dotae win, I will have a Dotae video sig for a whole month!
If I have a girl in my sig I’m hanging myself nope
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No one hates you! We all love you!
It won't be unfair! Come on, if Dotae win, I will have a Dotae video sig for a whole month!
I'll one up that
I'll have a taeyong pic for as long as it takes for me to get another aesthetic
besides, I'm sure I can find a good green one xD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'll one up that
I'll have a taeyong pic for as long as it takes for me to get another aesthetic
besides, I'm sure I can find a good green one xD
Taeyong DID have great broccoli hair :susPepe:but still no kps has a vendetta against me for some reason you know
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Taeyong DID have great broccoli hair :susPepe:but still no kps has a vendetta against me for some reason you know
fine what if I promote dotae? :pepelook:
everyone loves me for some reason
:sippinthetea: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Taeyong DID have great broccoli hair :susPepe:but still no kps has a vendetta against me for some reason you know
How about if I also up the stakes?
I will change the whole of my aesthetics to BTS, DoTae and other BG's and will promote them for a whole month and not mention Dreamcatcher or go into any of the Dreamcatcher threads or make any, or anything involving dreamcatcher or any GG?
I'm literally putting my whole reputation on the line here! :pepecry2::pepecry1::pepeslippy::pandaomg::pandasad:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How about if I also up the stakes?
I will change the whole of my aesthetics to BTS, DoTae and other BG's and will promote them for a whole month and not mention Dreamcatcher or go into any of the Dreamcatcher threads or make any, or anything involving dreamcatcher or any GG?
I'm literally putting my whole reputation on the line here! :pepecry2::pepecry1::pepeslippy::pandaomg::pandasad:
oh my god
:pandaomg:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread