who's your kps family? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How about if I also up the stakes?
I will change the whole of my aesthetics to BTS, DoTae and other BG's and will promote them for a whole month and not mention Dreamcatcher or go into any of the Dreamcatcher threads or make any, or anything involving dreamcatcher or any GG?
I'm literally putting my whole reputation on the line here! :pepecry2::pepecry1::pepeslippy::pandaomg::pandasad:
Ah but you see I don’t care about what you do
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
JIYOO WILL WIN
Of course! That's why I am putting everything on the line, because I know that if they win, then @Jimimis will have to have her video signature as JiYoo for a month and that is so worth it!
 
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of course! That's why I am putting everything on the line, because I know that if they win, then @Jimimis will have to have her video signature as JiYoo for a month and that is so worth it!
that's why I am your fan :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Of course! That's why I am putting everything on the line, because I know that if they win, then @Jimimis will have to have her video signature as JiYoo for a month and that is so worth it!
I ain’t going for it
 
  • Angry
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I thought you were better than that but it turns out I was wrong.
It's fine if you want to back out...
Don’t you know the forum hates my Dotae babies I would like to keep my sig thank you very much
 
  • Angry
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I was going to make it so that I could only have 5 tags and you can have unlimited tags.
Even so I don’t have very many to tag
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Do you know how angry with you I am right now? I never get angry so this is a big deal!

You're still going ahead with it though! πŸ˜‚
Hmmmm let me rethink



No
 
  • Angry
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread