who's your kps family? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Even though you hate girls (I don't know what goes through your head), if you had the chance to meet and interact with male idols, would you be in a girl group to do it?
I can’t sing or dance
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Big Hit. They have just started recruiting GG's again, but only under a trial run but you'll get to meet BTS and TXT.
Oh hell yeah my babies I’ll do anything for my precious
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Alright, I'm opening this back up now. Please refrain from arguing again. If there happens to be a fight again then this thread might have to be closed for good.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Looonnnng list because I've skimped on user appreciation threads for a while

@BritishLuvie @lexusuwu @JungYoda @Dopamine @JenJenLisa @Jennie @Son Na Eun accept my love unnie :pandasad:
@crybaby @Ozymandias @Riasama @Bara @JisoosHusband @dooh @Minuteman @twentyfivedollar @Jimimis (stop spamming everyone with angry faces :seokeyes: ) @Jimin @joshuaology @hyunaspandahoeeventhoicantrememberhernewunrightnowTT @samewithlighterxx @ripiasuju
There :rjbow:
Now I can got back to ignoring you all
+ @JiYoo @Awards Lead @Awards
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Looonnnng list because I've skimped on user appreciation threads for a while

@BritishLuvie @lexusuwu @JungYoda @Dopamine @JenJenLisa @Jennie @Son Na Eun accept my love unnie :pandasad:
@crybaby @Ozymandias @Riasama @Bara @JisoosHusband @dooh @Minuteman @twentyfivedollar @Jimimis (stop spamming everyone with angry faces :seokeyes: ) @Jimin @joshuaology @hyunaspandahoeeventhoicantrememberhernewunrightnowTT @samewithlighterxx @ripiasuju
There :rjbow:
Now I can got back to ignoring you all
i shall give every angry face i can
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Looonnnng list because I've skimped on user appreciation threads for a while

@BritishLuvie @lexusuwu @JungYoda @Dopamine @JenJenLisa @Jennie @Son Na Eun accept my love unnie :pandasad:
@crybaby @Ozymandias @Riasama @Bara @JisoosHusband @dooh @Minuteman @twentyfivedollar @Jimimis (stop spamming everyone with angry faces :seokeyes: ) @Jimin @joshuaology @hyunaspandahoeeventhoicantrememberhernewunrightnowTT @samewithlighterxx @ripiasuju
There :rjbow:
Now I can got back to ignoring you all
Youre such a cutie <3
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Looonnnng list because I've skimped on user appreciation threads for a while

@BritishLuvie @lexusuwu @JungYoda @Dopamine @JenJenLisa @Jennie @Son Na Eun accept my love unnie :pandasad:
@crybaby @Ozymandias @Riasama @Bara @JisoosHusband @dooh @Minuteman @twentyfivedollar @Jimimis (stop spamming everyone with angry faces :seokeyes: ) @Jimin @joshuaology @hyunaspandahoeeventhoicantrememberhernewunrightnowTT @samewithlighterxx @ripiasuju
There :rjbow:
Now I can got back to ignoring you all
But wow thank you!!!!!!!!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Looonnnng list because I've skimped on user appreciation threads for a while

@BritishLuvie @lexusuwu @JungYoda @Dopamine @JenJenLisa @Jennie @Son Na Eun accept my love unnie :pandasad:
@crybaby @Ozymandias @Riasama @Bara @JisoosHusband @dooh @Minuteman @twentyfivedollar @Jimimis (stop spamming everyone with angry faces :seokeyes: ) @Jimin @joshuaology @hyunaspandahoeeventhoicantrememberhernewunrightnowTT @samewithlighterxx @ripiasuju
There :rjbow:
Now I can got back to ignoring you all
I panicked when you didn't tag me xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread