who's your kps family? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Alright, I'm opening this back up now. Please refrain from arguing again. If there happens to be a fight again then this thread might have to be closed for good.
:pepecry2:
@Jimimis @JiYoo >:(

this was a sweet thread about your family smh
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Looonnnng list because I've skimped on user appreciation threads for a while

@BritishLuvie @lexusuwu @JungYoda @Dopamine @JenJenLisa @Jennie @Son Na Eun accept my love unnie :pandasad:
@crybaby @Ozymandias @Riasama @Bara @JisoosHusband @dooh @Minuteman @twentyfivedollar @Jimimis (stop spamming everyone with angry faces :seokeyes: ) @Jimin @joshuaology @hyunaspandahoeeventhoicantrememberhernewunrightnowTT @samewithlighterxx @ripiasuju
There :rjbow:
Now I can got back to ignoring you all
We both know you don't ignore me 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Looonnnng list because I've skimped on user appreciation threads for a while

@BritishLuvie @lexusuwu @JungYoda @Dopamine @JenJenLisa @Jennie @Son Na Eun accept my love unnie :pandasad:
@crybaby @Ozymandias @Riasama @Bara @JisoosHusband @dooh @Minuteman @twentyfivedollar @Jimimis (stop spamming everyone with angry faces :seokeyes: ) @Jimin @joshuaology @hyunaspandahoeeventhoicantrememberhernewunrightnowTT @samewithlighterxx @ripiasuju
There :rjbow:
Now I can got back to ignoring you all
I'm just gonna tag @Yolks because :nekolove:
thank you! :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread