- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
major clown momentthe first number sums up the total views on the channel as a whole... the last who are currently watching...
🤡
major clown momentthe first number sums up the total views on the channel as a whole... the last who are currently watching...
AKP is backI never wished so hard for AKP to come back up
Thanks for your patronage
I'll see myself out
![]()
Isn't this is lol .. idk tbh i don't watch vlive... This is how twitch works so i thought it is the same Idk hahamajor clown moment
🤡
no, not you lol. i was saying you clowned her since you proved her wrong lmaoIsn't this is lol .. idk tbh i don't watch vlive... This is how twitch works so i thought it is the same Idk haha
Just curious. This may be a really stupid question. Is @blackpinklegends that BLACKPINK AKP major troll?I see you've decided to take your trolling to kps after akp crashed huh?
YesJust curious. This may be a really stupid question. Is @blackpinklegends that BLACKPINK AKP major troll?
Ohh I see. Her trolling style is quite peculiar and "seductive". She's good on triggering people into long word fights. Having her here is a bit dangerous; yet I have no choice but to trust the admins have her under control. I just love KPS as it is. And I do remember the Rolex username.🙂Yes
Rolex stole her original username here lol
She's actually very smart, and her memory is so goodOhh I see. Her trolling style is quite peculiar and "seductive". She's good on triggering people into long word fights. Having her here is a bit dangerous; yet I have no choice but to trust the admins have her under control. I just love KPS as it is. And I do remember the Rolex username.🙂
tbh props thoughShe's actually very smart, and her memory is so good
Yeah, we are aware of that issue. We advise to report when she cross a line in the rules.