Why are Armys using bots for Vlive? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Isn't this is lol .. idk tbh i don't watch vlive... This is how twitch works so i thought it is the same Idk haha
no, not you lol. i was saying you clowned her since you proved her wrong lmao
 
Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
1
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think if you want to see rankings of not just the vid/s posted that day, you have to go to Weekly or Monthly View, not Daily view. Try that.

The first number, next to the “play” I see the number of times that video was played, not the total views on the channel.
 
Last edited:

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yes

Rolex stole her original username here lol
Ohh I see. Her trolling style is quite peculiar and "seductive". She's good on triggering people into long word fights. Having her here is a bit dangerous; yet I have no choice but to trust the admins have her under control. I just love KPS as it is. And I do remember the Rolex username.🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Ohh I see. Her trolling style is quite peculiar and "seductive". She's good on triggering people into long word fights. Having her here is a bit dangerous; yet I have no choice but to trust the admins have her under control. I just love KPS as it is. And I do remember the Rolex username.🙂
She's actually very smart, and her memory is so good

Yeah, we are aware of that issue. We advise to report when she cross a line in the rules.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread