- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I mean we can constantly talk about WJSN being back by Chinese fans. But what I want to know is, why? Why are they being backed by Chinese fans? Correct me if I'm wrong but none of the Chinese members are apart of the promotions, right? So then, what's the incentive behind C-fans bulk buying to this extent?
For some weird reason, WJSN's sales are growing exponentially for no good reason. There should always be a reason for growth, right? For GFriend, they went from 10K to 40K because of two mega hits. Then from 40K to 70K for maintaining relevance and concept change to attract female fans. Then they were at a slump. Then, they got another hit with TFTMN which propelled their sales again. Now, they've finally surpassed 90K. But WJSN's fandom is growing because..?? I mean OMG's having their biggest hit yet and still their sales haven't seen even half the growth WJSN's has. WJSN has surpassed MAMAMOO's sales and are now aiming to pass GFriend's, which would make them 4th best selling GG this gen.
But again I ask, why?
For some weird reason, WJSN's sales are growing exponentially for no good reason. There should always be a reason for growth, right? For GFriend, they went from 10K to 40K because of two mega hits. Then from 40K to 70K for maintaining relevance and concept change to attract female fans. Then they were at a slump. Then, they got another hit with TFTMN which propelled their sales again. Now, they've finally surpassed 90K. But WJSN's fandom is growing because..?? I mean OMG's having their biggest hit yet and still their sales haven't seen even half the growth WJSN's has. WJSN has surpassed MAMAMOO's sales and are now aiming to pass GFriend's, which would make them 4th best selling GG this gen.
But again I ask, why?