COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Why are you on KSource (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I'm genuinely curious, what makes you come to the site, what excites you and makes you want to spend time here?

I know that mine has always been the interactions I have with people, the laughs I share over extremely stupid things for example.

Like this, this is my favorite gif ever. Enjoy!

At times it's also the entire aesthetic thing like badges, cards and really pretty looking signatures/dp's and sharing them with others.
It's also the K-pop aspect of course and sharing your favorites as much as possible but that's taken a backseat for me honestly.
Many other things are a factor but those are my main ones I would say.

HBU?

Just gonna edit this gif in cause I'm laughing at it too hard

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
sunk cost

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I .... have .... no ..... life

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
no one i know in real life likes k-pop so this is the only place where i can talk about it, all the non-kpop related threads are very entertaining too. then there are also badges and cards :sj_weary:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
its cause i dont have friends.
Fair enough, at the time I started I was pretty friendless too. Do you have friends on KS tho?

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
sunk cost
Interesting, I just learned what that means through google. Still don't understand it really but... that's nice!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love this community and how friendly everyone is. It's a non-toxic environment which is quite a rare thing on the internet.

So many nice people are on KS and I really enjoy it here.
:nekolove: :maheart: :pikahappy:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I .... have .... no ..... life
Well with the virus and stuff I guess no one has a life currently but yea generally people turn to the internet as it's easier to make friends through anonymity. I came to this conclusion from self analysis :haylul:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
no one i know in real life likes k-pop so this is the only place where i can talk about it, all the non-kpop related threads are very entertaining too. then there are also badges and cards :sj_weary:
I actually have friends that like k-pop but it's much easier to talk about it here since I don't share that many groups with em and idk I find that it's easier to be open on KS than with them. But yes, that is a very good reason.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Interesting, I just learned what that means through google. Still don't understand it really but... that's nice!
I’ve already got almost 14k messages, might as well just post some more ya know?

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I love this community and how friendly everyone is. It's a non-toxic environment which is quite a rare thing on the internet.

So many nice people are on KS and I really enjoy it here.
:nekolove: :maheart: :pikahappy:
That's what we strive towards :maheart: There's always the odd-ball here and there but even they are usually just entertaining rather than toxic. + our @Moderator 's are literal gods.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I’ve already got almost 14k messages, might as well just post some more ya know?
Ah yes, I get it. And I know the feeling. I had a similar feeling when I left AKP for KS after posting so damn much over there and making a lot of friends. Thankfully most of em came to KS too.

I tend to return for the same reason even when I go on hiatus like literally... a few days ago.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
i think i do :naeunshock:

@Donghyuckie are you lying to me bestie
If people are willingly interacting with you and your threads and stuff... I'd honestly count all of em as friends in a way.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That's what we strive towards :maheart: There's always the odd-ball here and there but even they are usually just entertaining rather than toxic. + our @Moderator 's are literal gods.
True. The Mods do a great job! All staff does a great job here which is why KS is such a fun place to be. Events are fun, the awards (badges and now cards) are great, admin is quick to solve tech problems and keep this place looking really nice etc. So much effort from a number of staffing teams to make KS the best place to be on the internet (personally).
:sanapray:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I also plan to at least be as active as I can until I reach 2000 Threads which I'm 306 away currently :nakypog:
Dios mio that thread count just keeps getting higher. Istg I need half an hour to decide on a thread idea most of the time :haylul: You're now an icon of KS tho so you are bound to it forever!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Dios mio that thread count just keeps getting higher. Istg I need half an hour to decide on a thread idea most of the time :haylul: You're now an icon of KS tho so you are bound to it forever!
this card thing only helps boost it faster LOL, I tend to post more threads than just 3 per day as well when i feel like it, I mean sure my threads might not get a lot of clicks on them but its the quantity that counts by now after so many threads lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread