- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
basically to update my threads because I have realised not many people care (actually no one) about Gemini, DPR or Bang Yongguk and that my youtube is so filled with Shinee and I have nowhere to put it.
and also I have no life and I am lonely.
and also I procrastinate here a lot.
also .... I think this is the most pointless thread I have ever made.
also this forum needs R and B section .... (and krap section, krock section etc.)
if you are just mumbling something along " no one cares b*tch" .... I mean, I know :D.
and also I have no life and I am lonely.
and also I procrastinate here a lot.
also .... I think this is the most pointless thread I have ever made.
also this forum needs R and B section .... (and krap section, krock section etc.)
if you are just mumbling something along " no one cares b*tch" .... I mean, I know :D.