- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
All I do is watch cartoons, play video games, and listen to kpop.
My bedroom is covered in superhero, video game, and kung fu posters.
I have three huge boxes full of comic books and and an entire book shelf overflowing with playstation video games.
As I type this I'm wearing my new f(x) shirt and if you didn't know I have a tattoo of the Batman symbol on my right shoulder.
I will be 42 years old in May. What the fuck happened to my brain?
My bedroom is covered in superhero, video game, and kung fu posters.
I have three huge boxes full of comic books and and an entire book shelf overflowing with playstation video games.
As I type this I'm wearing my new f(x) shirt and if you didn't know I have a tattoo of the Batman symbol on my right shoulder.
I will be 42 years old in May. What the fuck happened to my brain?