Why Do You Stan Idols (Honestly) (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
honestly, i dont really know, I just came across a video of four girls dancing to a song called boombayah and decided to look more into them. i found out that their some of the nicest and sweetest girls I've ever come across and that they were talented. so I decided to stan them and support them. little did I know this group would help me out with my life a lot. I guess I'm kinda attached because they make me happy and they make good music. i also relate to them a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread