- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Park Yuri from Produce X said that he was supposed to debut in NCT but didn't make the cut.
He got into the B group so I'd assume he's pretty talented and according to the comments, he's a really good dancer. And he's not bad looking either.
I can't see him debuting in 127, he just doesn't really have the 127 feel to him but I think he could have released music under NCT U. And if not, more units are going to debut in the future so I wonder why they consider him for a future unit? I know sometimes companies moves actor trainees and puts them into idol groups but this guy was moved from being an idol trainee and was put into the model department. That's not very common is it?