I miss EXO so much.... :bigcatcry: :bigcatcry:
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 30 March 2020 #1 I miss EXO so much.... Reactions: yeji, Wingfrost, mimi_mimi and 2 others
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 30 March 2020 #2 Aww he sounds like a mum whose kids have all flown the nest Reactions: yeji, Wingfrost, kinnie and 1 other person
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 30 March 2020 #3 Stop cutting onions, Karen. Reactions: yeji, Wingfrost and maruberry
mimi_mimi Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 472 Reactions Received 1,519 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 March 2020 #4 I’m going to die Reactions: yeji and maruberry
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 31 March 2020 #5 I miss them too Reactions: maruberry