Appreciation why I love downton abbey [25 Reasons] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I just watched the whole series with my mother ( I am visitng them so I won't be alone during the covid-19 days) so I got a lot of thoughts about this brilliant series.

Down bellow are a list of reasons why I love the show
​
  1. The humor that plays a huge part despite the show also being dramatic.​
  2. Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham alone makes every episode worth watching​
  3. The cinematographie is stunning​
  4. Has a lot of charm​
  5. Wholesome Miss Lady Sybil​
  6. Miss Lady Rose is also such a delight to see​
  7. The whole journey of Thomas is beautiful and kind bittersweet in a lot of ways​
  8. William Mason is one of the sweetest guys at Downton​
  9. Daisy getting more education and having her own strong opinions was truly amazing.​
  10. Carson is the best Butler​
  11. Molesley is such a good comedic relief​
  12. Tom has one of the nicest arc in the show. Truly heartwarming.​
  13. Bertie is such a lovely guy and truly is fitting for Miss Lady Edith​
  14. Gwen showed how even in those days miracles can happen​
  15. Miss Lady Mary and Matthew made me more emotional than I would like to admit​
  16. Stong woman are in the show​
  17. Thomas is the best, did I mention it already?​
  18. Bates and Anna showed me how important hope is​
  19. Lady Mary's friendship with Anna is beautiful​
  20. The Crawley Family dynamic is so intresting and fun to watch​
  21. Miss Patmore is such a sweet character.​
  22. Miss Hughes is really the driving force behind Downton working so well​
  23. Ethel's story was much needed and I love that it was included in the show​
  24. The fashion was amazin to look at​
  25. And again did I mention how much I love Thomas?​
Anyway some more gifs of the show:



​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
hope you will enjoy it :sanapray: it's unlike any show I watched before and so different from other period dramas
ooh nice
I just started Modern family yesterday and I am also currently watching Cable girls so probably it would be a good idea to finish Cable girls or something :sadcat:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Belgizen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh nice
I just started Modern family yesterday and I am also currently watching Cable girls so probably it would be a good idea to finish Cable girls or something :sadcat:
Modern Family is amazing :sanapray: one of my fave modern sitcoms. Is cable girls good?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Modern Family is amazing :sanapray: one of my fave modern sitcoms. Is cable girls good?
I know, you're one of the reasons I started it. I needed a light sitcom and I remembered you mentioning that it is your favorite
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Belgizen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know, you're one of the reasons I started it. I needed a light sitcom and I remembered you mentioning that it is your favorite
oh yes. that is true. I always speak highly of it. A light sitcom is always great
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Belgizen

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
oh yes. that is true. I always speak highly of it. A light sitcom is always great
I only watched 3 episodes so far but it seems funny :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread