- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I just watched the whole series with my mother ( I am visitng them so I won't be alone during the covid-19 days) so I got a lot of thoughts about this brilliant series.
Down bellow are a list of reasons why I love the show
- The humor that plays a huge part despite the show also being dramatic.
- Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham alone makes every episode worth watching
- The cinematographie is stunning
- Has a lot of charm
- Wholesome Miss Lady Sybil
- Miss Lady Rose is also such a delight to see
- The whole journey of Thomas is beautiful and kind bittersweet in a lot of ways
- William Mason is one of the sweetest guys at Downton
- Daisy getting more education and having her own strong opinions was truly amazing.
- Carson is the best Butler
- Molesley is such a good comedic relief
- Tom has one of the nicest arc in the show. Truly heartwarming.
- Bertie is such a lovely guy and truly is fitting for Miss Lady Edith
- Gwen showed how even in those days miracles can happen
- Miss Lady Mary and Matthew made me more emotional than I would like to admit
- Stong woman are in the show
- Thomas is the best, did I mention it already?
- Bates and Anna showed me how important hope is
- Lady Mary's friendship with Anna is beautiful
- The Crawley Family dynamic is so intresting and fun to watch
- Miss Patmore is such a sweet character.
- Miss Hughes is really the driving force behind Downton working so well
- Ethel's story was much needed and I love that it was included in the show
- The fashion was amazin to look at
- And again did I mention how much I love Thomas?
Anyway some more gifs of the show:
Last edited: