COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Why is the Soloist cards available so skewed? No Jessica, No Taeyeon, but Sunmi and Chungha are available? (1 Viewer)

Should there be soloist KS cards for girl group members who have gone solo like Sunmi, Chungha, Sica

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care

• What was the question again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
My question is why are Jessica and Taeyeon not available yet as soloists, but Sunmi and Chungha are available?

If the reasoning is that Sunmi and Chungha are from disbanded groups, then if Wonder Girls and I.O.I. get released in the second round of KS cards game, will they have 6 cards each, 1 as WG Sunmi and IOI Chungha and also the existing cards? By that reasoning, will there be in future Jessica solo and/or Taeyeon solo cards as well? (I didnt vote/read/notice the 1st round poll of the cards game so idk).

Any info you can reveal now would be really enlightening but not expected yet. Maybe you hvnt discussed/want to reveal details yet.

I totally understand but it just struck me just now. Also that there dont seem to be any equivalent male solo/bg member in the cards, tats good (for me anyway).

Tl:dr Jessica n Taeyeon solo cards must will be released, sooner rather than later hopefully (along with SNSD cards in the second release?). [I rlly dont envy the cards team with how they must balance the cards they decide to release, :sj_weary::sakUwu::sanapray:)

@Sone

Watch/listen Jessica 'Golden Sky':

Stream Taeyeon 'What Do I Call You':

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
@DarlingBlue 6 potential Sica cards to be available, start a petition on petition-org now.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Bc they're probably gonna be put in the SNSD batch since they somewhat still have interest here as a group.
IoI and WG just don't have that many active fans anymore. 90% of their fans are there for their solo work exclusively

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
@DarlingBlue 6 potential Sica cards to be available, start a petition on petition-org now.
I'm trying to collect all the cards I want now because it's gonna be way harder when they roll out the 2nd batch :yolk:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Bc they're probably gonna be put in the SNSD batch since they somewhat still have interest here as a group.
IoI and WG just don't have that many active fans anymore. 90% of their fans are there for their solo work exclusively
Ya mean you didnt vote for them to be included in round 2 of ks cards then? (I dint consider this new 6 card factor earlier when i voted in it there, just wanted snsd n a few other cards to be included, dang it-shd hv voted for ioi and wg as well.)

Poor Somi, if she doesnt hv 5 soloist cards at least (but maybe she has too few releases, dang these cards are harsh on ggs turned soloist except Sunmi and Chungha. RIP Sejeong, Kang Mina, Doyeon n the rest if their groups dont get released in round 2.):shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica:

I'm trying to collect all the cards I want now because it's gonna be way harder when they roll out the 2nd batch :yolk:
I told almost the same exact thing to eman, earlier so he could get YoonA n hopefully Tzuyu as fast as he can. Even if we collect a lot of bg cards now, i think statistically it means we'll hv higher chances since the randomizer wont give us 2 of the same card we hold. Hopefully, i think so anyway.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ya mean you didnt vote for them to be included in round 2 of ks cards then? (I dint consider this new 6 card factor earlier when i voted in it there, just wanted snsd n a few other cards to be included, dang it-shd hv voted for ioi and wg as well.)

Poor Somi, if she doesnt hv 5 soloist cards at least (but maybe she has too few releases, dang these cards are harsh on ggs turned soloist except Sunmi and Chungha. RIP Sejeong, Kang Mina, Doyeon n the rest if their groups dont get released in round 2.):shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica:

I told almost the same exact thing to eman, earlier so he could get YoonA n hopefully Tzuyu as fast as he can. Even if we collect a lot of bg cards now, i think statistically it means we'll hv higher chances since the randomizer wont give us 2 of the same card we hold. Hopefully, i think so anyway.
This first batch was active 'younger' groups (guessing shinee got picked cuz there are 5 and taemin is in super m) and assorted active soloist summi and IU in that group.

if i understand next batch is mostly 'inactive " 2nd gen because there are well over 100 of those with bg and gg.

Shoot technically bb could be in that since they have had no cb is about as long as snsd.

That still leaves out like SJ TVXQ JYJ Apink ect who are active.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
if i understand next batch is mostly 'incative " 2nd gen because there are well over 100 of those with bg and gg.
The poll said disbanded includes inactive but i dont rmbr now if Apink/BEG was in the poll as well. Not gonna look for it now as it may hv been closed, the poll i mean not the thread.

If i vote for @Drew_B for presdient ill ask him to make sure there's a mix of cards in each n every round if possible ie,- ggs, bgs, soloists male/female, co-ed groups (but only KARD n tats it LOL). So tat its not too one-sided at any time. So far round 1 seems even but if round 2 only has groups n no solos, idk. Maybe solos are coming anyway and it just wasnt in the poll earlier, who knows man. My brain...needs nourshment, must go eat b'fast. Back later.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The poll said disbanded includes inactive but i dont rmbr now if Apink/BEG was in the poll as well. Not gonna look for it now as it may hv been closed, the poll i mean not the thread.

If i vote for @Drew_B for presdient ill ask him to make sure there's a mix of cards in each n every round if possible ie,- ggs, bgs, soloists male/female, co-ed groups (but only KARD n tats it LOL). So tat its not too one-sided at any time. So far round 1 seems even but if round 2 only has groups n no solos, idk. Maybe solos are coming anyway and it just wasnt in the poll earlier, who knows man. My brain...needs nourshment, must go eat b'fast. Back later.
I think it was active older group s on one like
inactive 2nd gen and ppl checked to make sure that was snsd.

So we should get Taeyeon and Jessica as snsd members although it would be hilliarous to get Tae as snsd and jess as a soloist....

There is not alot of great answers... each new round will make any new card harder to get without some sort of filtering. This is a monster piece of work the admins have taken on.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Do you guys not realize how much work goes into making so many cards? It won’t hurt to wait for new ones to be released :wimwim:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Do you guys not realize how much work goes into making so many cards? It won’t hurt to wait for new ones to be released :wimwim:
I think you missed reading this bit(cos im long-winded):
...... [I rlly dont envy the cards team with how they must balance the cards they decide to release, :sj_weary::sakUwu::sanapray:)
Card games like KS cards trading game n the like always inevitably lead to speculation n discussion of future possibilities, this just struck me right before i wrote the thread OP n felt the need to post it. (Cos Taeyeon solo release was on my mind probably.) It wasnt srsly meant as anything else other than an observation on my part. Ill try to not post any more of these speculative threads.

I also had to go eat my b'fast n dint reply to Rand's last post. He said it was a monster piece of work you all took on n i agree with him. I read but dint reply then, but thot "tat's why it took one n a half yrs to implement, while the originator left staff n then came bk to help cos it is a monster of a job to do." I was gonna post tat but just came back n read ur post first.

We all rlly appreciate and are grateful for the efforts and hard work you all do here. Thank you. :sj_weary: :sakUwu: :jisoosmh::dubuwave::lovelycooky::pikahappy::pepeheart::bigcatlove::saranghae:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
While I don't think there are many BoA/Heize stans in the forum, but I like things as they are because they make collecting/trading more challenging and people become more active or come up with some smart af trades to work around those limitations. It's always more rewarding to finally achieve a card you want that way.

Like I'd love if Sana was a common card and I got her instantly, but whenever I get her now, I'll be more happy coz I've been through Minhyun, Changbin and other unwanted cards :lisalaugh:

As for the upcoming cards, I hope they don't release too many at once either, keep it coming in small batches to make things more fun. And like my ults Oh My Girl aren't here yet but they'll get here eventually I'm sure. Might even hold on to my Jimin card until then lol.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I knew what you meant. I've just seen a few people get impatient when it comes to getting cards of other groups :lisalaugh:
I'm impatient for that Jennie in your collection :umjicry:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I knew what you meant. I've just seen a few people get impatient when it comes to getting cards of other groups :lisalaugh:
BanSuspend them for 7 days from trading/requesting cards if they break the rules on the trading card games, (i hope i hvnt yet, i tried to read n understand the rules so tat i wouldnt break them-but its early days yet, LOL)

I'm impatient for that Jennie in your collection :umjicry:
BanSuspend/Report any user's requesting/trading privileges of card collecting for breaking the rules against covetousness, oh there isnt any-its just a rule against harassment: nvm then.

Guess you're gonna have to wait for it :rosesmug:
See ispoiler above. :sj_weary::lisalaugh::haylul:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread