- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Not really, most of the 3rd and second gen idols didn't look like that when they debuted. They looked hot.because you are aging :wonugl:
Is that so?maybe cause half of them haven't reached the age of 17 yet?
they didn't look hot they looked crustyNot really, most of the 3rd and second gen idols didn't look like that when they debuted. They looked hot.
I am also 28, why do you keep treating me like I am in my late 30s?? wtf is wrong with you. You need some ass whooping.![]()
Sorry girl, I am not a pedophile like you.they didn't look hot they looked crustynow they look good, very fresh and innocent
![]()
I AM 16 WHY CANT I LIKE IDOLS WHO LOOK 16?!??????Sorry girl, I am not a pedophile like you.
Also how tf do they look crusty!!2nd gen idols looked the best looking. 3rd gen Taeyong Jaehyun Jinyoung JB Baekhyun chanyeol doyoung Jimin V Jin are crusty looking?? Girl your head is ok or something!!
Girl thisthey didn't look hot they looked crustynow they look good, very fresh and innocent
![]()
All your examples but mark are better looking. Mark is not notably attractive so whatever, and the dude you compared him with has wayyyy too long of a face lolllllGirl this![]()
Is not better looking than this
![]()
And this
![]()
Is not better looking than this
![]()
![]()
And this
![]()
Is not better looking than this
![]()
![]()
I feel so bad for zoomers fangirling over dollar store clones of the second gen![]()
Girl you are finished take the L and get the fk out of here lmaoAll your examples but mark are better looking. Mark is not notably attractive so whatever, and the dude you compared him with has wayyyy too long of a face lolllll
if you promise never to show me Long Face againGirl you are finished take the L and get the fk out of here lmao
The audacity to call anyone long face when you stan Doyoung lmao, dude looks like a horse.if you promise never to show me Long Face again![]()
I don’t stan doyoung!!! But his nose is perfectly shaped, it brings it together well and makes him elegant instead of deformedThe audacity to call anyone long face when you stan Doyoung lmao, dude looks like a horse.![]()
What's next Sana is hotter than Rihanna!! Like Jeez you zoomers are reaching, like learn your fucking place.I don’t stan doyoung!!! But his nose is perfectly shaped, it brings it together well and makes him elegant instead of deformed
Yunho, the guy who made millions of millions of dollars off of his looks, from being one of the top idols from the nation boy group to acting to hundreds of magazines photo-shoots to modeling is deformed..I don’t stan doyoung!!! But his nose is perfectly shaped, it brings it together well and makes him elegant instead of deformed
Isn't Ateez and Stray kids 3rd gen tho!! How are they 4th gen?? They both debuted in 2018. That doesn't make any sense.I´d argue with Ateez because I think they do look their age perfectly well. I mean they are in their early 20s and they look it. Their maknae is 20 and Jongho does look maybe slightly younger? 17-18 if i had no idea but not that terribly childish. I´d say apart from IN who is a baby thought he is 20 (he looks 16?) they all look their age too.
The thing is they are all terribly young. I always feel weird when checking the profiles of P1Harmony and Enhypen (but Ni-Ki is 15 and he looks it). Whenever there is a good rookie group I just pray there is someone who is at least 25. Maybe if they only let them debut a biiiit later, they would actually look like men instead of babies.