Why the fk all of the 4th gen male idols look 12!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I swear they all look like they didn't hit puberty yet. There's not 1 single 4th gen male idol that I find attractive. Wtf is going on. :wat: I think this is it for me. 3rd gen was the final cut.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
maybe cause half of them haven't reached the age of 17 yet?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
because you are aging :wonugl:
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
because you are aging :wonugl:
Not really, most of the 3rd and second gen idols didn't look like that when they debuted. They looked hot.

I am also 28, why do you keep treating me like I am in my late 30s?? wtf is wrong with you. You need some ass whooping. :rjbow:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Not really, most of the 3rd and second gen idols didn't look like that when they debuted. They looked hot.

I am also 28, why do you keep treating me like I am in my late 30s?? wtf is wrong with you. You need some ass whooping. :rjbow:
they didn't look hot they looked crusty :pandaannoyed: now they look good, very fresh and innocent :lovelycooky:
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they didn't look hot they looked crusty :pandaannoyed: now they look good, very fresh and innocent :lovelycooky:
Sorry girl, I am not a pedophile like you. :rjbow:

Also how tf do they look crusty!!2nd gen idols looked the best looking. 3rd gen Taeyong Jaehyun Jinyoung JB Baekhyun chanyeol doyoung Jimin V Jin are crusty looking?? Girl your head is ok or something!!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sorry girl, I am not a pedophile like you. :rjbow:

Also how tf do they look crusty!!2nd gen idols looked the best looking. 3rd gen Taeyong Jaehyun Jinyoung JB Baekhyun chanyeol doyoung Jimin V Jin are crusty looking?? Girl your head is ok or something!!
I AM 16 WHY CANT I LIKE IDOLS WHO LOOK 16?!??????

what is with your list 🤢dude everyone but the nct members looked crusty at debut lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they didn't look hot they looked crusty :pandaannoyed: now they look good, very fresh and innocent :lovelycooky:
Girl this


Is not better looking than this



And this


Is not better looking than this


And this


Is not better looking than this



I feel so bad for zoomers fangirling over the dollar store clones of the second gen idols :haylul::dubuwave:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Girl this


Is not better looking than this



And this


Is not better looking than this


And this


Is not better looking than this



I feel so bad for zoomers fangirling over dollar store clones of the second gen :haylul::dubuwave:
All your examples but mark are better looking. Mark is not notably attractive so whatever, and the dude you compared him with has wayyyy too long of a face lolllll
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The audacity to call anyone long face when you stan Doyoung lmao, dude looks like a horse. :haylul:
I don’t stan doyoung!!! But his nose is perfectly shaped, it brings it together well and makes him elegant instead of deformed
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t stan doyoung!!! But his nose is perfectly shaped, it brings it together well and makes him elegant instead of deformed
Yunho, the guy who made millions of millions of dollars off of his looks, from being one of the top idols from the nation boy group to acting to hundreds of magazines photo-shoots to modeling is deformed.. :haylul: dude i will admit tho you have the balls. now i wonder what do you look like if you have the confidence to call someone like Yunho deformed. you must be the next miss universe. :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´d argue with Ateez because I think they do look their age perfectly well. I mean they are in their early 20s and they look it. Their maknae is 20 and Jongho does look maybe slightly younger? 17-18 if i had no idea but not that terribly childish. I´d say apart from IN who is a baby thought he is 20 (he looks 16?) they all look their age too.

The thing is they are all terribly young. I always feel weird when checking the profiles of P1Harmony and Enhypen (but Ni-Ki is 15 and he looks it). Whenever there is a good rookie group I just pray there is someone who is at least 25. Maybe if they only let them debut a biiiit later, they would actually look like men instead of babies.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't care about male idols at all but from what i know this generation many of them debut at a younger age so no wonder they look 12 when they're not that far from it (with that being said i am against minors debuting)
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I´d argue with Ateez because I think they do look their age perfectly well. I mean they are in their early 20s and they look it. Their maknae is 20 and Jongho does look maybe slightly younger? 17-18 if i had no idea but not that terribly childish. I´d say apart from IN who is a baby thought he is 20 (he looks 16?) they all look their age too.

The thing is they are all terribly young. I always feel weird when checking the profiles of P1Harmony and Enhypen (but Ni-Ki is 15 and he looks it). Whenever there is a good rookie group I just pray there is someone who is at least 25. Maybe if they only let them debut a biiiit later, they would actually look like men instead of babies.
Isn't Ateez and Stray kids 3rd gen tho!! How are they 4th gen?? They both debuted in 2018. That doesn't make any sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread