And AIDS is DIA's fandom, so what.KS stands for Kansas.
Please don't call the site I spend a lot of my time on Kansas.
That's just depressing
![]()
And AIDS is DIA's fandom, so what.KS stands for Kansas.
Please don't call the site I spend a lot of my time on Kansas.
That's just depressing
![]()
I live in Kansas; I don't need this place to remind me of thatAnd AIDS is DIA's fandom, so what.
You're kidding, right?And AIDS is DIA's fandom, so what.
I don't remember summoning any demons thoI have been summoned
Too bad. Satan herself has arrived due to the presence of a JiU badgeI don't remember summoning any demons tho![]()
I won't hand over JiU to satan thoToo bad. Satan herself has arrived due to the presence of a JiU badge
![]()
But she was one of the people conducting the ritual,,,I won't hand over JiU to satan tho![]()
Doesn't matter. Satan is just an edgelord.But she was one of the people conducting the ritual,,,
Satan is now going through an existential crisis. Please kindly wait for a few milleniums while she sorts out if she is actually an edgelord or notDoesn't matter. Satan is just an edgelord.![]()
Well..
![]()
I think notJust look at the logo lol
that one is ugly :wonugl:I think not
![]()