Why would someone not want to date you? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm extremely boring I have had such an isolated life, I don't have much conversing experience so I don't have an understanding of conversational patterns, and my interests are very limited, intense and not really multi person activities
You make even that sound very interesting though
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know :pepecry1:

Well I need my alone time even when in a relationship, I can't go out everyday and I leave people on Read sometimes :yolk:

But people should still want to date me :dab:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  1. I have 22 animals
  2. I’m dealing with depression and a anxiety disorder
  3. Don’t like to cuddle too much
  4. I’m an introvert and don’t open myself to others easily, so someone really interested would have to be willing to take the time to peal off my shell bit by bit
  5. Don’t like to go out a lot
  6. Maybe a little too princess, I love being taken care of
  7. Jealous and possessive
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  1. I have 22 animals
  2. I’m dealing with depression and a anxiety disorder
  3. Don’t like to cuddle too much
  4. I’m an introvert and don’t open myself to others easily, so someone really interested would have to be willing to take the time to peal off my shell bit by bit
  5. Don’t like to go out a lot
  6. Maybe a little too princess, I love being taken care of
  7. Jealous and possessive
You're not too princess for me
:pandalove:
You're still the best waifu a person could ask for (online or irl)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m not that interesting tbh. I find myself rather plain and boring. I think there was someone interested in me my first year, but I was too oblivious to notice til a month later. I think I need to focus on myself before getting into a relationship.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread