Why you should stan NCT (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I see that a lot of you refuse to stan GODS of kpop


PLEASE GET URSELVES CHECKED





Here's a list of reasons for why YOU should stan these babies


1. It's the only group where you dont have to know all the members' name, and u can get away with it.




2. By stanning them you get a once in a lifetime opportunity to cancel abusive m*nagers





3. They will never disband, they're like akb48, they're literally immortal

39540



4. Vocals for D A Y S, in fact they're so talented that coming near them talentless is a crime!




5. They have some of the best visuals!!


Ten, jaehyun, winwin, taeyong, lucas, hendery be like:





6. They are so unproblematic AND KIND!!




7. They're so generous they give free lessons in how to scam people!




So inclusion stan NCT now before it is too late. Bye


I SAID STAN NCT!
JUST STAN ANY UNIT
​
Manoko
 
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I tried when I was on AKP and although I thought they were all talented and their songs and choreographies were good, they are not really unique enough for me to stan, and some of their songs I'm not a fan of.
NCT is one of the most unique kpop group. Try harder and you will see the glorious light that is NCT.
39541

What type of uniqueness are you looking for? Tell me and I will show you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
NCT is one of the most unique kpop group. Try harder and you will see the glorious light that is NCT.
39541

What type of uniqueness are you looking for? Tell me and I will show you
I was already a fan of the 48 groups a few years ago, I don't need to stan another group that has over 50 members lol plus, I find it hard to stan Boy Groups unless they are special and I have still yet to stan my first BG.

I really don't think they are that unique at all other than the fact they have a unit system and the biggest group in Korea.

If I were to say unique, I'd go for VIXX, Dreamcatcher, Loona, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was already a fan of the 48 groups a few years ago, I don't need to stan another group that has over 50 members lol plus, I find it hard to stan Boy Groups unless they are special and I have still yet to stan my first BG.

I really don't think they are that unique at all other than the fact they have a unit system and the biggest group in Korea.

If I were to say unique, I'd go for VIXX, Dreamcatcher, Loona, etc.
Hmm exclusive GG stan :pepeslippy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Spread the word, you queen:pikahappy:
"I lived in america for four years" - Jaehyun
"Wheres my hair???" - Ten
"I wanna have xxxx with you fatass, Love you forever darling" - Ten
"Oh Daddy!" - Johnny
"I can do it. You can do it. We can do it!!" - Yoonoh
"I see.......the vision"- Renjun & Chenle
"I just want some milk" -Jaehyun
 
Last edited:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Spread the word, you queen:pikahappy:
"I lived in america for four years" - Jaehyun
"Wheres my hair???" - Ten
"I wanna have xxxx with you fatass, Love you forever darling" - Ten
"Oh Daddy!" - Johnny
"I can do it. You can do it. We can do it!!" - Yoonoh
"I see.......the vision"- Renjun & Chenle
"I just want some milk" -Jaehyun
Words to live by!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and baekk

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
NCT is honestly one of the closest I have come to stanning but actually never stanned. Not that I wouldn't, but I'm kinda tired of that Stan Life, you know?

This is low-key dumb to say, cause I did see them live after all lmao. Bless these vocals/rappers/crackheads
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and baekk
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NCT is honestly one of the closest I have come to stanning but actually never stanned. Not that I wouldn't, but I'm kinda tired of that Stan Life, you know?

This is low-key dumb to say, cause I did see them live after all lmao. Bless these vocals/rappers/crackheads
Why didn’t you stan? :yolk:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: baekk and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: baekk and Haolat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread