Appreciation Will ELRIS B-Sides Save Kpop & Girl Crush? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Awesome I'm so glad you liked it. Honestly I was hoping you would. I got really excited about this one. Single handedly made me interested in ELRIS from here on out.

As I've alluded to in some of my threads and this one,. I'm getting burnt out of some of the current trends taking over girl groups doing girl crush. It's either really epic balls to walls fierceness and We're Badass Queens or it's a more IZONE-esque Elegant Yet Trendy Girl sort of thing. And that just isn't my thing.

For girl crush I like a mix of coolness and attitude but one that's not overbearing and one that's mixed with more fun or subtle cuteness.

This is like that. FX had a lot of that.

And per the MVs, everything tends to be so "produced" anymore. Everyone wants to have the biggest budget. The splashiest and most aesthetic visuals and sets and grandeur. I just find this more simplistic approach more refreshing.


In the MV, Sohee is the center, the tall pretty one that's in the middle at throughout. Hyeseong is in total white outfit. And Bella is the short cropped hair with one sleeve missing. I don't know the rest yet.



Also.

Check this out...

Damn! They can sing too!

I loved that.

See now I'm going to have to have a Elris marathon. Watch all their music videos and albums. They are still pretty new though right?

I swear I was just thinking a few days ago who was going to be this year's nugu fave for me. Every year I tend to discover a nugu group and they become a favorite for years to come.

2017 was Sonamoo.
2018 was Berry Good.
2019 was Busters.

And 2020 just might be Elris.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Elris is coming back strong this time. I'm really hoping Hunus promotes them better the group is so talented and has great music
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread